A software developer with a keen interest in writing about technology, finance, and entrepreneurship. I've written for businesses in a variety of fields, including new technology, healthcare, programming, consumer applications, corporate computing, UI/UX, outsourcing, and education.
What is Pure. CSS
Pure.CSS is a framework of CSS created by Yahoo. It is a collection of tiny sets of responsive CSS modules which are used in any web application. It is used to develop quicker, attractive, and responsive websites. It may be used as an alternative to Bootstrap or Foundation.
Pure.CSS is Built of Follwoing Modules:
Pure is built on Normalize.css which is a library that renders elements more consistently and in line with contemporary standards and also works in older browsers.
Important Features of Pure.CSS
- It is a collection of tiny responsive CSS components and free to use.
- Advanced SEO optimization.
- Very easy to use. You may use it straight without installing it.
- It features an in-built responsive design.
- It is a standard CSS with a low footprint. Means, it is extremely small. The complete collection of modules clocks in at 4.0KB* minified and gzipped.
- Pure.CSS comprises numerous prebuilt common elements like grids, forms, buttons, tables, paginators and CSS Dropdown menu.
- Pure.CSS enables shadows and strong colours. The hues and tints stay similar across multiple platforms and devices.
Why Do we Need Pure.CSS?
- The pure.css is a small and lightweight framework and the file size is less than 4.8KB with the compressed version.
- The pur.css is required for websites to accommodate easily layout and components on all screen size devices and notably on mobile.
- The pure.css is helpful to solve the cross-browser compatibility issue due to the Normalize.css basis.
- The pure.css is a minimal appearance with easy and one-click modify using a skin builder.
- The pure.css is not only for responsive framework but also for non-responsive modules accessible in the framework.
- The pure.css features prebuilt major components including buttons, dropdown bar, forms, grids, and tables.
- The pure.css ensures consistent or constant colours and hues throughout the numerous platforms.
- The pure.css is straightforward and user pleasant since this framework does not require any installation.
How to Use Pure.CSS
Import the following CSS in your HTML file inside the Head part.
< link rel="stylesheet" href="https://unpkg.com/[email protected]/build/base-min.css">
Then use the pure.css classes inside your HTML code like the example below.
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title>Pure.CSS Example Grid</title> <meta content="width = device-width, initial-scale = 1" name="viewport"> <link href="https://unpkg.com/[email protected]/build/pure-min.css" rel="stylesheet"> <link href="https://unpkg.com/[email protected]/build/grids-responsive-min.css" rel="stylesheet"> </head> <body> <div class="pure-g"> <div class="pure-u-1-4"> <p>Its the First columns (total columns 3) of the pure.css |</p> </div> <div class="pure-u-1-4"> <p>Its the Second columns of the pure.css |</p> </div> <div class="pure-u-1-4"> <p> Its the Third columns of the pure.css</p> </div> </div> </body> </html>
Advantages and Disadvantages
Advantages of the pure.css are below.
- The pure.css produces web pages without generating cookie-cutter.
- The pure.css is free for utilizing a responsive framework.
- The pure.css is backed with sophisticated SEO optimization for websites.
- The pure.css is simple to use since it does not need any installation.
- The pure.css adds an extra module and element without any issue.
- The downsides of pure.css are below.
- The pure.css contains a constraint for picking the template and design pattern of the site design.
- The pure.css has a limited scale of the development community and insufficient technical assistance for designing.
- The pure.css has a minimal, simple framework, and font amazing does not support by default in the framework.
The pure.css is a user-pleasant, appealing, and beautiful framework for website design. The pure.css is a laptop, workstation, tablet, and mobile-friendly module for users. The pure.css is beneficial for small, space-saving websites and web apps as per the user’s demand.